Flower Mound Homes for Sale and MLS Search
Located just north of the DFW Airport on the north shores of Lake Grapevine, the town of Flower Mound is one of the most desirable towns in Denton County.
Flower Mound prides itself on balancing a unique blend of country atmosphere with a dynamic economic developement and is a leader in managed growth, quality of life and economic sensitivity. The town's SMARTgrowth plan preserves community character and makes it an excellent community of ideal living, working recreation and entertainment.
Over the last two decades, Flower Mound has a history of accolades:
- Money magazine ranked Flower Mound as the Number One Place to Live in Texas; and BusinessWeek.com listed Flower Mound as one of the Top 25 Best Affordable U.S. Suburbs and number one for the Dallas area.
- In 2007, the town was recognized as the Ninth Most Technologically Advanced City in the Nation in its population category by the Center for Digital Government. Features such as the ability to activate water service online, a comprehensive fiber optic network, and an extensive, redundant network contributed to the high ranking.
- Flower Mound ranked fifth in the Best Places to Raise Your Family/Top Affordable Communities in the U.S. as published by Frommer’s in 2006. Flower Mound was judged Best of the Best for standard of living, as well as education.
- In 2003, Money magazine ranked Flower Mound as the number one best place to live in Texas, and number two in the entire country.
Wellington is a Master-Planned community with home values starting about about $300,000. The many neighborhoods of Wellington are liked with parks and trails and include many amenities such as clubhouses, pools, tennis, parks and exemplary schools.
Tour 18 is a gated golf course community
Latest Flower Mound Real Estate Properties
Master Bath updated. Large master. Good size secondary bedrooms. Large Living room. Large eat-in kitchen.
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Realty-FM
Great Home in Great Location Voted Neighborhood of the Year. Located 4mi from Grapevine Mills, 121Toll, HWY 35E & Lake Grapevine! Near Wooded Hike & Bike Trails along a C...
- Courtesy ofAskins Realty Group
Great curb appeal! Great Schools! Walking distance to Flower Mound Elementary school with awesome city park at the end of the street. This adorable home has 3 bedrooms, 2...
- Courtesy ofListing Spark
Stunning Bridlewood Golf Community home. Beautiful wood floors throughout entry and family room. Island kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances, tile ...
- Courtesy ofWeichert REALTORS - The Harrell Group
Come see this beauty-PRIME LOCATION-Renovated home in beautiful Timber Creek Park Subdivision within walking distance to elementary and park with trails along mature tree...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Realty Plano
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…